Market Sales Leader
Company: Bimbo Bakeries USA
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Have you ever enjoyed Arnold -, Brownberry - or Oroweat - bread?
A Thomas' - English muffin or bagel? Or perhaps snacked on a Sara
Lee -, Entenmann's - or Marinela - cake or donut? If the answer is
yes, then you know Bimbo Bakeries USA!
*Annual Bonus Eligibility**Company vehicle*Come join the largest
baking company in the world and our family of 20,000 associates
nationwide!Top Reasons to Work at Bimbo Bakeries USA:Great Annual
Starting Salary - -$65,000+Comprehensive Benefits Package401k &
Company MatchOn the Job Training with Advancement OpportunitiesThe
Market Sales Leader (MSL) is responsible for achieving sales growth
and freshness through people growth, market share growth, and
customer relationships. Responsibilities include leading the
execution of Direct Store Delivery (DSD) route sales in the
market.What You Will Be Doing:
- Create a culture and team with operational capabilities to
achieve BBU's objectives using Grupo Bimbo's Beliefs as a
- Engage and inspire frontline associates and business partners
to pursue the BBU vision for growth.
- Communicate plans and conduct reviews quarterly with business
partners to identify opportunities and action plans
- Support achievement of zero workplace injuries by performing
safety observations within the Grupo Bimbo (GB) safety platform and
executing safety awareness programs.
- Develop strategic plans to deliver on sales targets to grow
overall business within existing accounts and pursue business
relationships with expansion customers to generate new
- Utilize sales data to help drive effective decisions with the
frontline salespeople as well as drive brand growth with customers
through the acquisition of new space and displays.Position
- Bachelor's Degree preferred - High School diploma required - A
combination of education, training and experience that results in
demonstrated competency to perform the work may be
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- 3-5 years of related experience in customer relations or
- At least 6 months experience leading and influencing
- Computer skills and proficiency, specifically PowerPoint,
Excel, and Word are required.
- Must have a valid driver's license with a safe driving
- Must be able to acquire and maintain a DOT Medical card
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans [or Vets]
- Bilingual - English/Spanish a plus
- Travel is required 10%Please review the following
Numbers971464 and 665959#LI-LF1
Bimbo Bakeries USA is part of Grupo Bimbo, the world's largest
baking company with operations in 32 countries. Bimbo Bakeries USA
("BBUSA") includes BBUSA and its subsidiaries and affiliated
entities, including, but not limited to, Wholesome Harvest Baking,
East Balt, and Acelerada. BBUSA employs 20,000 associates across
the U.S. in bakeries, sales centers, corporate offices and on sales
routes to ensure our consumers have the freshest products to feed
their families at every meal. But our associates come to work for
much more - the chance to feed their own lives through exciting
work that offers the opportunity to make a real difference in their
professional and personal lives every day.
Keywords: Bimbo Bakeries USA, Baltimore , Market Sales Leader, Sales , Baltimore, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!