Territory Sales Engineer- Maryland
Company: Henkel group
Posted on: November 19, 2023
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading
positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine
and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo,
join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our
teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire
industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage
through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our
trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive
solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new
paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led
businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where
you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable
Dare to make an impact?
- Provide technical sales support to maximize sales growth of
Henkel's General Industrial Adhesives business in Maryland
- Work the sales process to identify, develop and quantify the
appropriate value proposition for your customers by matching their
needs with our adhesive's solutions.
- Motivate and train authorized industrial distributors to sell
LOCTITE brand products and solutions.
- Develop and present formal training sessions to industrial and
manufacturing MRO and OEM customers.
- Prospect for new business opportunities while managing existing
customer base, by visiting customers to solve manufacturing needs
with our technologies and value-added solutions.
- Implement strategies to support the profitable growth of
Henkel's product lines in the territory.
- Prioritize & execute sales/marketing programs for the assigned
area in alignment with Henkel's go-to market strategies.
- Effectively communicate progress and needs to the management
- Utilize Henkel's Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools
to manage the sales engagement activities and project
- 20% overnight travel required. (Domestic)
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Industrial and distribution experience preferred.
- 3-5 years of sales experience preferred.
- Inquisitive and collaborative mindset
- Enthusiasm for innovation
- Ability to self-manage time and prioritize workload.
- Process thinking and solutions-oriented problem solver.
- Confident presenting in a group setting.
The salary for this role is $65,000.00 - $90,000.00. This is the
range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting
wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than
the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be
modified in the future.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or
employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are
considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee
for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited
referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be
invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these
cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and
All employees applying for an internal position must have a
discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job
posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee
from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender
identity and expression, and other legally protected
Keywords: Henkel group, Baltimore , Territory Sales Engineer- Maryland, Sales , Baltimore, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!