Insurance Sales Specialist
Company: PFP- The Family Security Plan
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Job Location: Maryland - Baltimore - Baltimore, MD
Position Type: Full Time
Education Level: Not Specified
Salary Range: $55,000.00 - $70,000.00 Base+Commission/year
Job Category: Sales
Join our energetic team and become a driving force!
Welcome to The Family Security Plan, where we're more than just a
team - we're a dynamic force propelling careers to new heights.
From the moment you step through our doors, you'll become part of a
family that not only values your voice but celebrates your
outstanding contributions. Here, diversity, equity, and inclusion
aren't just buzzwords - they're woven into the fabric of our
culture. We make a difference in people's lives every day. There's
no better career than finding something you love and getting paid
for it. Are you our next dynamic sales employee?
The Family Security Plan is an organization that is unique in the
world of insurance. We focus on making a difference in the
community throughout partnerships with local, regional and national
credit unions. Our close ties with our credit union partners allows
us access to their membership, who are our primary customers. The
Family Security Plan provides these members to you, allowing you to
focus on making the most of each opportunity by providing you a
steady stream of leads. This position requires in-person sales in a
credit union environment.
What do we do?
- Our mission for over fifty years has been to educate the
underserved community on financial wellness and the benefits of
affordable insurance protection.
- Our just cause is the unending pursuit to engage, educate and
secure what matters most to families, communities and you.
- We have a fun, caring, and interactive team environment with
open connection and support from leadership and your peers.
- We believe in growing and promoting our employees to the next
What's in it for you?
- Base pay plus incentives, bonuses, profit share, paid holidays,
paid time off, exotic award trips, and excellent benefits.
- We offer a base salary of $40,000.00 plus uncapped commission!
(Annual earning potential typically 55-80)
This position is a fit for you, if you:
- Are driven and goal oriented
- Have a high level of integrity with the desire to help
- Are coachable
- Are positive
- Are resilient
What experience/skills contribute to a successful Licensed
- Life and Health License preferred, but not required. The Family
Security Plan will help qualified candidates obtain their insurance
licenses at no cost to the candidate.
- Proven successful sales record.
- Insurance sales experience
What are the requirements of this role?
Required Skills for this role:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to travel, as necessary, to worksite locations.
- Must be computer savvy, i.e. typing skills, and knowledge of
- Must have internet access at home or the ability to access the
- Exhibit enthusiasm for the job and business acumen.
- Exhibit resilience when presented with rejection.
- Professional and persuasive communication skills.
- Coachable and ability to work well with others.
- Good time management, prioritization and organizational
- Strong attention to detail.
- Consistently positive attitude and professional demeanor.
- Exhibit ethical sales practice and compliance.
- Ability to obtain Life and Health insurance license.
If you are self-motivated and care about people, apply now!
Associated topics: call center, customer, client, health, inside
sales, lead sales agent, phone, retail, sales agent, sales
Keywords: PFP- The Family Security Plan, Baltimore , Insurance Sales Specialist, Sales , Baltimore, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!