Sales Rep - Large Grocery / Mass Merchant
Company: Disability Solutions
Posted on: February 10, 2024
$21.25 / per hour until placed on a routeGreat Pay. Great
Benefits. Growth Opportunities.
The territories this route will service include North East and
North West DC as well as locations in Southern MD.
Target Pay of $21.25 / per hour until placed on a route
- Benefits -- Medical, vision and dental
- Company-provided retirement benefits
- Paid time off
- World class training and growth opportunities
Are you ready to join a winning team?
Pepsi Beverages North America (PBNA) is PepsiCo's beverage
manufacturing, sales, and distribution operating unit. Now is the
time to explore the opportunities of PBNA: what makes you unique
makes us better. Large Format Sales Representatives play a key role
in the success of our business by generating sales and delivering
exceptional customer service. Together we perform with purpose!
What's different about Sales Representative positions at PBNA?
- Great benefits, pay, and incentives
- Exceptional brand recognition and industry-leading technology
to make your job easier
- Stability -- We are a Fortune 50 company that continues to
- Task variety -- No two days are the same as you support a wide
range of customers
- Fast-paced environment where you can work
- Robust and successful employee development program -- We like
to promote from within!
- Size and depth of Pepsi portfolio is what separates us from the
- A great culture with a family atmosphere
- Mileage reimbursement
Here is what it's like to be a Large Format Sales Representative
to view our Sales Realistic Job Preview Video
Here's a bit more about what your job will be. Day to day you
- Be the primary store-level salesperson to large format accounts
like supermarkets and Mass Merchants
- Generate sales by building and leveraging customer
relationships, identifying opportunities, conducting business
reviews, and providing exceptional customer service
- Rotate and stock products on shelves and displays, in coolers,
vending equipment, and customers' backrooms
- Get regular feedback for improvement via key metrics
- Collaborate with cross-functional Pepsi partners to meet
- Learn new technologies, products, and selling skills to grow
the accounts and create efficiencies
- Be responsible for the execution of displays, builds, and
promotions, which may require lifting, loading, pushing and pulling
cases ranging from 20-45 lbs. Position requires standing, walking,
reaching, and squatting while merchandising product.
- Operate equipment for moving products (e.g., U-Boat, hand
trucks, pallet jacks)
- Support Pepsi's strong safety culture by adhering to all safety
standards and procedures
We'll teach you what you need to know, but we do have a few minimum
18 years or older
Must have car to access multi-store locations within assigned
Valid driver's license and proof of insurance
READY TO JOIN OUR PEPSICO FAMILY? APPLY NOW
For positions that require use of a personal vehicle for a sales
route, mileage reimbursement is provided.
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with
criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of
the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws,
including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections
4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance
Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal
Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring
Keywords: Disability Solutions, Baltimore , Sales Rep - Large Grocery / Mass Merchant, Sales , Columbia, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!